What we do (And DON'T do)
Established in 2018, the Digital Solutions team seeks to build on existing expertise and resources to deliver targeted support to Small to Medium Enterprises based in Telford & Wrekin and Shropshire, aligning with the Marches Local Enterprise Partnership's Growth Plans for its digital and related sectors.
The result is the Digital Solutions team, we work with Small to Medium Enterprises to provide:
- Consultancy re: the effective use of technology which enables clients to achieve their strategic and logistic targets.
- Coaching on the effective design and development of blended and e-learning solutions.
- Research services to evaluate the effectiveness of any given Digital Solution which a client is rolling out.
- Analysis of data and the production of meaningful reports written in plain English that enable clients to make research informed decisions.
- Design & delivery of workshops for clients in the effective use of free and open source digital tools & platforms that SMEs can use to work smarter, not harder.
- The creation of prototype systems using free and open source software tools/platforms.
- Private project websites which allow clients to access all important documents and information relevant to the support they are receiving from Digital Solutions any time they wish.
- Digital Innovation Networking Group events. Please view our Events page to book your place at our next event.
What we DON'T do
Unfortunately, the following are not part of the Digital Solutions support portfolio:
- Training clients how to use specific pieces of software, although demonstrations may be available.
- Providing generic business support and/or coaching.
- Providing advice on matters pertaining to the collection or management of finances.
- The creation or editing of audio and/or video content on a client’s behalf.
- Promotion and/or marketing of a product, process or service on a client’s behalf.